This tour will take you up The Hot Springs of Papallacta Spa located 60 km east of Quito, on a high Andean valley at the entrance route to the Ecuadorian Amazon Jungle.
On our way to Papallacta before entering the hot springs we will have the opportunity to stop for the amazing views over the Antisana Reserve. Upon arrival you are free to decide whether you prefer to relax in the hot springs or take a spa treatment.
Later, we will start our bike tour after a short bus ride to “La Virgen”. It will lead us through different beautiful sceneries on gravel or paved paths.
Trip Rating: Moderate
Altitudes: 4200-2500 m. (13900-8300 ft.)
- Professional bilingual guide
- Transportation from/to Quito
- Mountain bike
- Personal expenses
- Anything not specified above
- 08:00 Leave from Plaza Foch for transfer to Termas Papallacta
- 09:00 Arrival at the “Termas de Papallacta Spa, Resort y Centro de Convenciones”
- 09:30 Enjoying the Hot Springs or the spa treatments
- 12:30 Lunch in Papallacta
- 13:30 Bus transport to “La Virgen”
- 14:15 Arriving at “La Virgen”, technical and security briefing, checking equipment and bikes
- 16:00 Arriving at the final meeting point
- 17:00 Arrive at Plaza Foch (initial point)
(Note: All times are approximate, except starting time)