This is a special cultural program designed for those with very short time to visit and experience the Inca capital city of Cuzco & the most beautiful ancient city of MachuPicchu.
The right flight schedules combined with a bus and train ride to MachuPicchu makes it possible.
- 1 night accommodation in selected hotels with breakfast.
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers in Cuzco.
- 9am departure from Cuzco to Ollanta by PRIVATE CAR.
- Train from Ollanta to Aguas Calientes, the bus to Machupchu.
- Return at 18:30hrs-arrival Cuzco at 21.45hrs.
- Lunch at Santuary lodge
- International flights.
- Gratuities and personal expeneses
- Anything not specified
Arrive in Cusco at 07:00am or before.
Meet & transfer to hotel for check in Cusco. Transfer by private car to Ollanta train station in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Train Ollanta to Aguas Calientes and then transfer by bus to the citadel. Guided visit to the legendary “Lost City of the Incas”.
Many intricate stone work, temples & astronomical observatories of one of the world’s most beautiful ancient cities.
At 18.30 hrs return to Cusco.
Arrive at 21:45hrs and transfer to your hotel.
Hotel accommodation with breakfast.
08:00 City tour of Cuzco and visit of 4 near by ruins.
Then transfer from hotel to airport to fly to Peru’s capital.
Assistance for air connection at the airport.