This hike is a perfect option for those who want to experience the beauty and wonders of arriving to Machu Picchu on the Inca Trail, but have less time or physical ability to do a more extended trek.
- Transfer from hotel to train station Cusco Machu Picchu
- Round-trip train tickets: Cusco-Aguas Calientes-Cusco (EXPEDITION Service)
- Bus tickets to and from Machupicchu
- Transfer from Cusco train station back to your hotel
- Professional, English-speaking guide for both days
- Entrance fee to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Boxed lunch for first day
- Dinner at Aguas Calientes restaurant
- Breakfast second day at the hotel
- Hotel accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Emergency Equipment
- Breakfast first day
- Lunch on second day (option to add lunch for an additional fee)
- Extra porter for this trek it is +$65 per 15kgs.
- Ticket to Huayna Picchu: US$70
- Walking pole x 01: US$8
- Service Vistadome: US$50
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Day pack, sunscreen and hat, passport, ISIC Card (students), hiking/trekking shoes, insect repellent, rain gear (November-March), water bottle, layered clothing.
Itinerary 2 Days / 1Night
Pickup from the hotel and transfer to Poroy train station to km 104 the starting point of the trek or take you on a journey of two hours, with a private transportation to the train station in Ollantaytambo.
Hike to Machu Picchu/Bus to Aguas Calientes Overnight in a Aguas Calientes hotel Trail head elevation 2000 meters.
Highest point elevation INTIPUNKO- SUNGATE 2700
Early breakfast at hotel Bus up to Machu Picchu (30 minutes). Tour in Machu Picchu
Climb to Huayna Picchu (advanced booking required). Afternoon train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo /Poroy. Transfer from train station to Cusco hotel.
Train times at 2:55pm, 4:45 pm, or 6:45pm depending on availability at Peru Rail
- WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT RESERVATIONS BE MADE AT LEAST 3-6 MONTHS IN ADVANCE AS PERMITS ARE LIMITED